Are you a detail-oriented individual with a passion for quality assurance in creative projects? If so, Clockwork, a leading media and advertising agency, is currently seeking a Creative QA to join our growing team. As a Creative QA, you will be responsible for ensuring that all our creative deliverables meet the highest standards of quality before they are released to our clients. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a talented and innovative team of creatives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Proofreading copy and designs to ensure accuracy, including grammar, spelling, style, and tone.
- Ensuring that copy and designs meet the brief’s requirements.
- Checking for accuracy and consistency across all marketing materials and highlighting any incorrect, questionable or inconsistent elements.
- Ensuring reporting information is correct from provided report sheets, querying any inconsistencies, and cross-referencing against source material.
- Ensuring that copy and designs adhere to brand standards or corporate identity guidelines.
- Ensuring that copy and artwork adhere to the various media platform guidelines and industry best practices.
- Working closely with the copy and design teams, as well as the greater team, communicating changes or queries, and fostering a collaborative work environment.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a degree in English, Communications, or Journalism (preferable).
- Has a minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Creative QA or in a role that involves reviewing copy and design.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Can thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Exhibits flexibility and the ability to multitask.
- Can efficiently handle multiple projects simultaneously.