If your numerical abilities are off the charts (see what we did there?), or you were a proud mathlete at school, we want you! But mostly your brain. Clockwork is looking for a Data Analyst to join our dynamic team.
Our new Data Analyst will develop analysis and reporting capabilities for all clients across all digital touchpoints – from web and SEO to paid media and social. The Data Analyst will also be responsible for managing, cleaning and sourcing data; building and maintaining data dashboards; and monitoring campaign performance. Clockwork is looking for a person with an analytical mindset and keen attention to detail, who will play a critical role in helping Clockwork teams and clients make better-informed decisions based on data.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Analysing and understanding project objectives.
- Turning measurement frameworks into dashboards.
- Data visualisation.
- Building dashboards (using tools such as Google Looker Studio and Power BI).
- Gathering and documenting data requirements.
- Driving data integration and quality.
- Monitoring and maintaining dashboards and resolving issues.
- Advising on data collection and developing data collection plans.
- Obtaining and incorporating internal and external benchmark data into reports and analyses for comparison purposes.
- Staying up to date on industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in data analysis.
The ideal candidate:
- Has proven professional experience as a Data Analyst.
- Possesses strong analytical skills, with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and interpret large amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Can build reports and present findings.
- Is knowledgeable of relevant and emerging analytics and data tools.
- Is a team player and open to collaboration and learning.
The ideal candidate:
- Has 3–5 years of experience working in a similar role.
- Has a degree or relevant qualification in data analytics.
- Has experience in social analytics tools as well as web analytics and analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Google Tag Manager.
- Is proficient in data visualisation tools, such as Tableau, Power BI, or similar.
- Possesses excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Has experience in, and knowledge of, SEO and paid media (experience in social and email marketing would be advantageous).